Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAHA THE IRONY OF LIFE!

Considering the fact that this blog is relatively new, I have not had much input into it in terms of my life or surrounding yet. So today, I will spend the time to discuss this one person--Paul Mah. Paul, is quite the interesting person. He has sometype of inferior disorder that makes him think that the world is out there to get him. Well, thats not the reason why I decided to write about him. In the begining of the year, I played with my schedule so I could have a few more classes with my best friend Eddie. So, I got what I wanted, but I had to deal with a pretty big issue--Paul Mah. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I've heard just about a million things about him, none of which are good. I also remember the week where I was in Science Olympiad with Jeremy last year and he was always there bugging us. Well, as I walked into the classroom, I just wanted to sit next to Eddie. Being the person he was, Paul called me over and told me to him. This started my feeling of dislike. I decided--this is not a person I want close to me. Throughout the year, I never did get around to liking him, I only grew to hate him more.

I find it funny that I'm about to say this, but boy was I wrong about Paul!Turns out, he really isn't as bad of a person as I thought he would be. I am actually starting to grow quite fond of him. I never did get around to liking his loud voice or much else about him but recently hes shown his other side. I just feel realy bad because right now, I realize that hes really a cool person and I feel bad for always treating him like shit. I wish... I hadn't... If you ever read this Paul... I'm sorry... I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment