Friday, April 17, 2009

stupid spring break

i hate my spring break :(
sigh.....
so today jt brought me mcdonalds.. cuz she needed my camera cuz shes going to knotts...
hmm... i wonder if shes gonna bring me food when she returns the camera...
better yet... somethign from knotts...
ahaha well.... eddie came late....hung out..until like not long ago..
im so sad cuz i wish he could have stayed longer..
i would like to say today woudl be the last day we have a chance to hang out...
and once school starts
its gonna be hectic...
sigh....
my spring break sucks shit
especially how its ending
everything in general...
i hope engineering ppl are doing well....
i mean shell eco marathon and everyhting
they said they took pics.. i wanna see D;
sigh i feel so left out...
drinking my coffee from mcdonalds...
listening to younha.. again lmfao
currently im debating whether i should update the pictures of my haircut or not..
i mean sure sounds like a good idea.. but i mean.... hmmm making ppl wait mght be more surprising..
eh w.e
i took pictures.. might aswell update...
go check it out on my facebook :)
hmm....
daniel is supposed to be comign over..
im workign with hiim on his senior project thingie...
sigh stupid senior project..
making me dread senior year...
everythign is jsut so stupid right now :(
wish there was some way out of this

No comments:

Post a Comment