Saturday, November 14, 2009

2012..

wow its been a while since i posted..
so time for me to put some music up :)
hmmm
heart beat by 2pm..


ok ok so it was you and i again..
BUT....
i have a good reason.. a few good ones for that matter...
but just listen to my heart beat.. its beating for u
(ok im done with my lame allusions to songs)
basically yesterday i was so wiped.. ifell asleep talking to jeremy ho...
sorryybtw ><"
anywho... i translated it yesterday and danny cho helped me translate.... or well he corrected my translation
and i got like over 80% right.. im so proud :)
but after trnaslatin git..
i realized.. it fitted me more :(
i miss him right now.. sigh
anywho.... talk about today a bit i guess....
acutally no lets goto friday first...
so i ditched lopez again today to chill wiht justin/jeremy
ended up being just wiht jeremy and i really dont mind.... jeremy ho is fun :) ahahha
cheers me up hanging out with him..... and we played touch hockey
omg -__- we're so stupid.. we were lik having the most fun htere... and we were playing a lame game
but it wasnt lame.. cuz i had fun :)
and im not a game person :)

anywho.... my laptop stuff came too...
i got my case which is sexy btw.. it has "dome" protection and super nice pouches, the dock was HUGE and shiny but pretty cool and i put my hdd into it today too.. i also got my warrenty packet.. nothign too exciting though cuz i just want my newlaptop so i can be lag free....

so today... was probably one of my most stress free days in engineering..
i came in hoping to see eddie.. he disappointed.. again.. hes been doing that a lot....
i was kinda sad... even with doughnuts.. cuz kevin chang left ;(
and so i was lonely... sitting there...
and so elliot comes. sits next to me and starts working.. we didnt really talk but that kinda made me feel less lonely...
flint also came and we hung out a bit too..
but ANYWAYS...
shawn came and we had a lot of productive talks....
but thats still a secret for now so.. SHH :)
anyways.... william wang -___-
sigh he touched the metal tryying to get rid of metal shredidngs while the mill was FRIGGIN ON -__-
he was rpractically kciked out and jeffrey comes to tell me.. i literally run upstairs to do some damage control.. and i bring him into richters office...
i kinda.. yelled at him..
but i couldnt....
something about the way he looks at me.. it really reminds me of when little boys would pout and get away with things....
but he wasnt pouting.. i think its cuz we're like friends.. and i just didnt wanna kick him out..
but iw oudl never cover someone else like that..
sihg..
anyways.. im doing everything in my power to make suyre hes not kicked out..
oh danny got me ampm.. he didnt ask so i was kinda pissed..
adn then he calls me when hes in there and im lik awww.. and yeahh
ANYYWAYSSS....
design stuff in engineering is getting fun....
i hope.. just hope that everythign goes as planned.......
anwyas....
me flint and dipak goto mcdonalds later..
we eat..
DIPAK GETS A FRIGGIN HAPPY MEAL..
beside the point... we were playing with the frigign toy -__-
ok im calm..
so me and dipak goto watch 2012..
made me traumatized....
made me think..
i wanna spend my last day with eddie.. if anything.. its gotta be with mybest friend right ?:)
but iono... seems so impossible
well eddie didnt go this mornign.. and so i was disappointed.. he did call me later on though...
kinda mde me feel better...i guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment