Monday, November 9, 2009

tt dance

thats what im listening to...
today... i was super pissed becuase eddie ditched me after engineering :(
didnt talk at all in art and totally cussed flint out.... espeically cuz i had to find out that eddie wasnt gonna goto engineering from him
sorry bout that ahahah
but jeremy ho cheered me up today :)
ahahah i felt so much better after that....
but anyways.....
my dat started getting better after that...
i saw eddie after 5th and he aplogized..
jeremy came to engineering so i wasnt bored :D that totally made me happy i just ditched all my work LMFAO
but anyways.... the cuties do a good job of cheering me up :)
and yes kevin chang included ahahahaha
i had a lolipop.. and fruit snacks.. and fantastix.. and COFFEE nom nom nommmmmm
engineering.. was alright.. marenas not leaving so i can still have someone do my busy work...
my work was alright.. still gots a little bit to get done...
im bored now.. procrastinating on engineering work.. being bored.. and tired....
finsihed 10 pages of senior project yesterday.. in one day..
ahahaha ;)

well anyways im alright now i guess.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment