Sunday, November 22, 2009

do it do it chu~

and yes i shall do it chu!
ahahhaha
its such a catchy song... say with me now.. la cha la cha ta ta..
and then grow up to chu :)
lmfao.. ok im lame

ANYWAYS..
today was broing..
i woke up at.. 11
took a long ass shower and grand parents picked me up at 12...
umm went out to eat bcd. again.. more left overs ftw...
ummm i went shopping for stuff to remain unknown for now....
and yes ppl this is y u cant go into my room..
u guys will all see soon..
anyways..
went home and qqed around...

shun came we talked...
fyi shun is my gaurdians daughter who is now a doctor
i "interviewed" her for my seniro project
she says shes gonna get me some prescription drugs..
i guess thats helpful....

tomorrow imma goto school :(
i dont wanna goto school
i hate engineering
i hate schoool
nothings fun about it other than a few ppl...
literally few ppl.. sigh :(

i'll just have to do it.. CHU!

No comments:

Post a Comment