Saturday, November 21, 2009

listen to my heart beat...

cuz its beating for u!
and its waiting for u.......

anyways...
engineering was boring today :(
no one was there although kevin chang did come toward the end.... everyone was wowing over me laptop..
i dont think its that big of a deal though..
anyways... im proud of my video editing skills.. i think its really fun :)
after engineerign no one picked up when i called adn dipak left arleady so i went to flints house...
flints house was fun i guess...
i finally figured out was crYsis is...
and wat cod is for that matter..
and i cant believe i wanted him to install it
and then jeremy LAU came over to install cod for me..
it was kinda fun i guess... we watched a movie.. i talked to david on the phone for like an entire hour....
me and flint watched an interesting movie..
it was really.. interesting lmfao
theres literally no other wayt o put it but w.e
i got home at 9 something

im sad :(
i wish there was somethign i could do about things right now.....
i dont noe wat it is but its so much harder right now....
stop tearing me apart like this

4 comments: